Welcome to our haven…a home away from home. Our bright and spacious,non-smoking condo is perfect for two, with an ocean view and has been recently renovated. Our site allows us to easily capture the trade winds, which breeze through the condo on almost a daily basis. It is ideally located within the complex. Not only is it close to many of the amenities the Kihei Alii Kai has to offer, but it is a very short walk from the condo to Kamaole I Beach Park. Kamaole II and Kamaole III are also close …and as well as many stores and restaurants.
We have attempted to supply everything you need to provide for your comfort and needs….a Cal King bed, a renovated fully equipped kitchen, remodeled bathroom, full size washer and dryer, AC (in the main living area) with ceiling fans in every room. Also a flat screen TV, cable internet, DVD player and beach gear galore. Be sure to check our complete list of amenities. You can start your day or unwind in the afternoon by relaxing on the large lanai, while lounging in our 2 oversize chairs. This is a great spot to read a book, view the ocean and palm trees, look for the whales that arrive in the winter, or simply be amazed by the stunning Maui sunsets and stars that come out at night. The table on the lanai is perfect for dining at any time of the day.
Our home in Maui, we have discovered, is ideal as it allows us to seek out numerous activities, explore, lounge at the beach or simply be an ideal retreat to relax, unwind and renew. It is a perfect setting for adults of all ages. We wish to share that with you and hope that you will enjoy our perfect tropical getaway and experience the Aloha spirit!
Ocean View with Large Private Lanai
Fully Furnished – Cool Tile Floors
Newly Renovated Kitchen, Completely Equipped (quartz counters, stainless appliances, under counter lighting, pull out shelves and much more)
Renovated Bathroom – Step-in Shower
California King Bed, Large Dresser and Closet, Plantation Blinds
Free Internet and Wi-Fi
Cordless Phone-Free Long Distance Calling to US and Canada
Air Conditioning in Main Living Area – Ceiling fans in all rooms
Full Size Energy Efficient Washer and Dryer
Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Radio/CD Player
Books (1 Shelf Devoted to Island Guides/Hawaii Novels), DVD’s, CD’s
Inside and Outside Dining areas
Beach Gear – Beach Towels, Umbrellas, Chairs, Coolers, Bags, Picnic Blanket
Linens – Bamboo Sheets, Bath, Kitchen, Beach Towels, Tablecloths, Placemats
Hair Dryer, Curling Iron, Flat Iron
Iron and Ironing Board
Starter Supply of Tissue, Paper Towels, Soaps, and Other Disposable Items
|April 16 to December 14||$135 • 5 night minimum stay|
|December 15 to April 15||$160 • 5 night minimum stay|
- Check in: 3 pm (Hawaiian Time)
- Check out: 11 am (Hawaiian Time)
- Cleaning Fee $100.00
- Rates do not include the 17.42% Hawaiian State Tax.
- All fees quoted are in USD and are subject to change unless deposit has been made.
Cancellation notice must be given in writing.
$100.00 cancellation fee if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival. This will be deducted from the $300.00 Reservation Deposit .
All payments not refunded if cancelled within 60 days of scheduled arrival, unless the space can be rebooked. The a pro-rata refund will be sent, minus the $100.00 cancellation fee.
Early departure or shortened stay does not warrant any refund, unless we are able to rebook the unit for that time period.
- Rates subject to change unless a deposit has been made
- Deposit must be made within 7 days of booking
- Payments are to be made in the form of a US draft, US Certified Check or US Cashiers Check
- Credit Cards or Paypal not accepted.
- To secure your dates, there is a Reservation Deposit of $300.00 which will convert to a refundable damage deposit upon arrival and will be refunded within 14 days after departure.
- Full Payment in US Funds is due 60 days prior to arrival date. (this will include state taxes and cleaning fee)
- Note – Reservations made less than 60 days prior to arrival must send the full payment including the $300.00 Reservation Deposit.
- Check in : 3 pm Hawaiian time
- Check out: 11 am Hawaiian time
- Late checkout $60.00 but must be pre-arranged – depends on cleaners schedule
- Lost Keys – $50.00 US
Sam and Diane Brooks
Click HERE to use our convenient “Contact Us” form or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sam and Diane Brooks (owners) • Hawaii Registration ID: W56111195-01